Home Page Forum Discussion Way of Spinoza Forum Dr. Shefali talks about "Unconsious Parenting"

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lewis
    Keymaster

This video I recently watched and highly recommend. It’s about how our lives are shaped from early childhood which we now as adults act from. My basic premise is that all our confusions stem from the first level of knowledge which is hearsay information and basic knowledge of experiences that aren’t really understood.

As you listen to this Youtube video will bring light to your consciousness why we feel at times depressed, anxious, isolated, and not good about ourselves. Dr. Shefali Tsabary is a clinical psychologist through her own experience as a mother and through her practice she has come to a profound understanding of human nature. An in-depth view of how our lives are shaped by confused unconscious parenting which contributes to a lack of self and that leads to despair, worthlessness, loneliness, and all the negative emotions we now experience.

Unfortunately, just by reading her books changes very little and I don’t see a way out of our early painful childhood patterns and premises that currently direct our lives; unless, we participates in extensive therapy and study with Dr. Shefali which is costly.  The other option which is possible is to become a student of Spinoza’s and Gurdjieff’s philosophy guided and directed by a teacher who has gone through the same process of inner change and spiritual growth.

Please take a look on the link below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM_PQ2WUD2k

I love to hear from you..    lalmeida4141@gmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.