Home Page Forum Discussion Way of Spinoza Forum Rupert’s Idea About Evil in the World

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lewis
    Keymaster

I find Rupert Spira insightful and intuitive. I think we can learn something from him.

Rupert answers the question, ‘If God exist, why does he allow evil in the world? I think he is doing an excellent job. He speaks about infinite intelligence, and that we have a finite intelligence. That evil implies that we view ourselves as separate from infinite intelligence.

Unfortunately, we do not realize that there exists an infinite intelligence. We are only aware of our egoistic nature, and that the world exists around us, around our personal needs, and desires. And if your desires are not met, you will automatically feel pain, and suffer.

Spinoza’s God is not an anthropomorphic being, or a personal God. As you begin to embrace the works of Spinoza and Gurdjieff, you will begin to increase the power of your mind, you’ll develop self-confidence, a deeper sense of self, develop more courage, and begin to think clearly as truth becomes self-evident. https://youtu.be/w_pfio7MKxE?si=fzw1ksZJXehEWGtO

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by Lewis.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.