Home Page Forum Discussion Way of Spinoza Forum Spiritual Education Cost?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    George Allenford

Dear Lewis,
    I found you through Osho’s videos and he mentioned Gurdjieff which caught my interest..so I wanted to know more about Gurdjieff. I found you on YouTube. I’m very interested, please give me an idea what this will cost me. I’m a student with little income. I appreciate the work that you’re doing and I enjoy watching your videos and reading your material.
    George

George Allenford

Hello George,
    Yes, Osho does mention Gurdjieff in several of his videos and he thinks highly of Gurdjieff’s philosophy. I’ve had several inquiries about Grudjieff’s teachings through Osho’s admiration of Gurdjieff.

The cost is not something that is fixed. I find that those who can afford to pay are able to contribute more than others. You being a high school or a college student are able to contribute a limited amount.
    Depending on the level of your desire for knowledge and growth must be taking prior to what it will cost. You may end up paying little or nothing depending on your financial circumstances. I do not turn serious students away and money is not the factor.
    As your growth and understanding increases, in time, you’ll find a way to make room to contribute what you can.

I hope this answers your question, so, give send me an email with your Skype name and let me know the best time to call you and we’ll find out if we can work together to see if we are on the same path.
    Lewis

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.